Brief History of YSPUC
- Constructed and originally owned & operated by the sub-division developer beginning in 1969 with a phased construction approach.
- Currently there are approximately 1884 active service connections with approximately 1870 being homes.
- Became a subsidiary company of the Yosemite Lakes Owners Association (YLOA) in 1987 as it remains today.
- The first occupied homes were seen in 1973.
- The sub-division encompasses approximately 6600 acres comprised of 2180 lots, 3 large recreation areas of 300 or more acres, nearly 55 miles of paved roads, a golf course, public swimming pool, equestrian center, recreation center, restaurants, and a variety of other amenities.