Yosemite Lakes Owners Association
Vision, Mission and Goals
Vision: Yosemite Lakes Park will endure as a beautiful place to raise a family and enjoy a lifetime!
Mission Statement: The mission of Yosemite Lakes Owners Association is to nurture a culture of community, to preserve the natural beauty of our surroundings and to exercise sound financial stewardship that allows the best quality of life for our residents through efficient, resourceful and professional leadership.
- to maintain a park like setting that reflects the natural beauty of the Sierra foothills.
- to enhance the safety, welfare, and interests of the owners and visitors.
- to maintain the amenities which enrich our quality of life.
- to support events, organizations and activities in Yosemite Lakes Park that promote a sense of community.
- to exercise financial stewardship to achieve peak performance, productivity and profitability.
- to ensure a Master Plan is in place for management of vital infrastructure including roads and the water system.
What you'll find here
Yosemite Lakes Park is a non-gated community in the Central California Sierra Mountain foothills located between Yosemite National Park and Fresno near the unincorporated town of Coarsegold. YLP covers about 10 square miles at elevations from 900 to 2,200 feet, naturally landscaped by oak tree, pine tree, and boulder landscapes, pristine views of snowcapped mountains and the broader views of the Central Valley. All homes are custom-built on 1 acre and larger home sites. There are 2,263 parcels with about 1,870 homes.
YLP is administered by an elected board of the Yosemite Lakes Owners Association (YLOA). Declaration of Restrictions (DOR) are not stringent as YLP caters to people who enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle and the community retains its character by individual pride in ownership.
Amenities include a 9-hole golf course with pro shop and coffee shop, riding/boarding stable, clubhouse with restaurant, lounge and library, swimming pool and tennis courts, a ball field, picnic areas, basketball court, volleyball court, tether ball, private security, storage facility, hiking/riding trails and fishing lakes. Merchants include a gas station and hardware store, sandwich shop, dental clinic and real estate brokerages. In close proximity are a full service grocery store, liquor store, exercise gym, dance instructor, and dog groomer.
Thank you for visiting Yosemite Lakes Park. We welcome visitors to browse our website and become acquainted with our community and all it has to offer.